The Dyno test did not go as planned, during the warm up the gearbox suddently engaged as the 3rd gear on the main shaft seized, and taking the gbx out, clean and replace all internals was a nights work, and when back up, we couldn´t get a tach signal which you got to have, so time was up, at least we noticed a severe lean condition on 205 Main Jets.
The good part was that the gbx. did act strange on third gear last season, so now it´s sorted.
Test and tune was on the Kjula airstrip, this time set up for 1/8 mile.
New to me was that during kick starting i got kick backs, so I had to retard which is the wrong way when trying to bring the HP out E85.
The carbs also ran dry before 1/4, and the map indicated I was still lean, I was on 240 mainjets so now I´m prepred with 245´s.
So for the seasons first race coming up this weekend I machined the distributor to allow more movement to get both more advance and retard, I also manufactured fuel bowl extensions including Main Jet tubes which i reamed conical, and I´m sure it`s going to be a groundbreaking modification and leave everybody behind....................
Took the day of and did all the mods and then some, and started up and it start and sounds like