Thursday, January 14, 2010

Straight Line Frame

The latest version of this bike uses a Unique frame.
Unique is the effort to maintain a straight line from the Rear axle to Engine drive.
Way back gearboxes where raised for ground clearance on track bikes but on the "Mother" it´s an effort to distribute load.
Unique is also the manufacturer, Unique Custom Cycles (UCC) did this one for Calas High Performance more than 10 years ago and some details are typical for UCC back then.
I´m lucky to get my hands on this one, CNC Engine mounts, gearbox is raised about an inch and tubes are 4130.
UCC are among the most talented chassie builders and I´m truly impressed with everything that leaves their shop.

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter