Monday, September 6, 2010

Mosten rocks

Mosten is different from other races, good mix of spectators with the great majority bikers who can´t spell trailer.
The response is great and any combination get`s it´s share of fans and some of the bikes raced here would not turn up elsewhere. a very well prepared track and super proffesional crew. I worked hard on my runs and in the final 3 attempts I managed a 6.501/177.05 which was enough for a third place in the field of eight starting in the Harley Drags Class. Rules are simple, anything goes except wheelie bars. I broke my kick shaft early on final day and had to remove the gear and clean up the cover, safety wired shaft secure in the hole and went looking for a crew as I now had to use the remote starter, not good for the image but WTF, no problema Atte and Perry gave me a hand , thankyouverymuch, and a Pro Mod Corvette crew lended their little cart to take the batterys and starter to the line up and the rest is history (or at least a story) I got a price and even some price money. The motor was running stronger then ever and it felt like a screamer, the 177.05 (110.01mph) top speed done twice is much better than any previous on 1/8 this year and maybee, just maybee the geometry correction on the rear exhaust rocker did make a difference.

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter