Monday, April 25, 2011

RPM´s

Allright, with the help of my lathe i got a totally clean tach signal (WHITE cable from the DYNA) and went on to set up the CORDONA system.
With a threshold RPM at 3000 i will be able to down shift and change gear before and after the burnout without
risking cutting the engine, I´ll start testing with load cell @ 7 kg´s and an interrupt time of 65 mils. Shift Light logic is in the CORDONA and it is somewhat different with the light coming on @ a1000 rpm before and then it starts to strobe with RPM frequence when it´s at the set max RPM. Now,  if this is going to work in the not so forgiving real world of 5 1/4 stroke remains to be seen.. I´ll disquise my futile attempts of a clean electric installation mounted on a dampened shelf  under the right Tank shell.


  

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter