Sunday, June 19, 2011

Klonk!

Blacksmith Nat´s was fun as always,. more altereds, Norwegian Classic dragbikes, Nitro Ironhead Sporters, double engine nitro Java etc etc, I believe i did six passes and I was chasing some lost topspeed, found it and started to manage my launches, and on the final pass Saturday, hitting third gear I lost thrust and it sounded like I would imagine a rod coming out of the Engine Block, came to a halt, engine still running turned it of . no hole, no pool of oil....In the pit after being towed I started to turn the engine with the kick start slowly and it turned to a stop, so started to remove the front cylinder plug and it did not feel right, so, something is doing something it´s not supposed to in my front cylinder. back home and unloaded , I will take a closer look tommorrow.

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter