Sunday, October 16, 2011

What´s it all about..

Rules in Pro Twin Bike mandates that the rider starts the bike using the onboard system, I kick start which gives the advantage of carrying less Amps and  less weight. The disadvantage is not being able to set mech. comp. much higher than 13,5.  A few years back the pushbutton racers got a change to the rules allowing remote batterys which kind of took a bite out my advantage, but I´m not whining about it. But what the hell I wouldn´t mind a class with no wheelie bars and Kick start only...... It´s kind of complicated to explain, but I still believe I have some advantage, running much less complicated electrical and the fact that I´m challenged to be properly tuned at all times. I do have a remote starter when I´m up on a lift or stands, and it has saved me a lot of grief when lost in tuning and little time to T/S.

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter