Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chasing top speed

Testing at Tierp last weekend,  sunny. Dropped a 12 v car battery on my right toe, made everybody happy, sensational feeling, never done that before.. .Chasing my t/s and with some additiona mainjets on hand we recovered 10km/h and ended up doing 10.2xx/206, 207 runs. need another 10 km/h. and have no time as we I lost power on the rear cyl on my 7th burnout..I haven´t checked it out yet and we have Pistonehead open 2 coming up. If the motor had been intact we would have been on the Dyno for as long as it takes to recover scavenge. Now it´s fixing whatever and get down to Kjula for the race 8, 9, 10 June, and then take whatever remains to the dyno after that..

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter