Monday, June 11, 2012

Nice! 10.097.

Pistonhead Open 2, lot´s of teams and Top Doorslammers as well. Good show if the weather is cooperating, but no..not this time. Showers slowed down the pace and we got very few attempts, but..My first run was 10.097s, 213Km/h...and with  60 feet in 1.6375 I knew I could do better. But I managed to consume my chances on the only run on Saturday by loosing the gear shift pedal shaft, which basically is a 1/4 " precision bolt with a lock nut, which was... not a lock nut apparently..my fault. before i lost the pedal i recorded a 60 foot time of  1.6036 so only if..........:)

The Man, the myth, Tom Leret note the clamp on the   pipe, been like that since.....the 1970´s, something...just like his Nitro Sportster been running like a clock, always a good show.
Mr.Pihl and Crew, Debute for the new.. "Ford all the way"...
Dagfinn Eriksen, came out after a serious Overhaul, was only
supposed to check things over early spring time
when things got "Out of hand"........,  

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter