Thursday I was finalizing the new Tin Covers for the front head, that took me 7 hours and I was wasted. Friday I took of to Cala´s High Performance and pulled the head of, as it required some soldering of the evacuation tube on the exahust tin, and that took some time and effort as well, and I somewhat rushed the assembly, and made it thru the gates of Kjula Dragway before 23.00. and then wrenched to 2 o clock in the morning to get the head torqued and everything checked. Saturday morning warm up and I had major leak on the intake Tin base, so...first qualification round was a no go and the head removed again, new viton gasket installed and then everything sealed up and back again, and out for the 2nd round and made a 10, 30x, enough for third spot. And I did not improve except for top speed close to 214 km/h on a 10.40 run. Really poor 60 foot and the picture is proof, as I missed the call for line up and almost came directly from the pit area in to the water with pulse.No time for mind and clutch control. Anyway worked it on Sunday to Semi and lost to a impressive naturally aspirated V-rod running consistent 9,75, 9.80´s, we had great fun...and, no leaks, none.