Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting ready for "back to basic"

Bike is loaded in my trusty hauler, a -97 ex. emergency vehicle 4 ton Chevy retired Ambulans.
Don´t think anyone died in it, but maybee a few births.
3500K 6,5 TD is reliable and I try to take good care of her checking fluid levels and such.
I kept part of the oxygen system for later, who knows how long it will take before i either get there or quit (die that is).
Interesting to try a track preperad for the heavy hitters, I will give it my best.
Rear light has to be on the bike as we may run late on saturday.
Noticed some hits on this blog from North Texas, greetings, I have done some work in Wichita Falls when I worked out of Claremore OK,  North Texas has the big sky.
As a matter of fact I did "Hotter Than Hell 100" back in -97, and what a sick idea that is, 100 mile bicycle run in August and no less than 105 F, damn....

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter