Sunday, July 11, 2010

Out

Sunday and one or two runs available before eliminations,
after the burnout i lost fire on the rear and my carbs started to come off, familiar
indication of valvetrain problem, and it was the rear exh, rocker arm.
For those who follow me this is something I had problems with before.
It looks a little different this time and it may be easier...but not today, my spare is back home.
So I´m in to the fine art of eating hamburgers in a crosswind and watching my buddies.
Home alone next week so I should be able to focus on fixing it.
This event has been the best excersize I ever been to.

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter