Monday, May 16, 2011

Cancelled by rain

Sunday was cancelled when the rain came on and off, but I´m still happy. Good feeling when things work right away.The CORDONA SHIFT KILL SYSTEM  works perfect and I was able to focus on the shift light and the light on @1000 before the shift RPM and then strobing when time to shift, I made a diaper with a replaceable absorbing material and just beacuse of that it didn´t leak worth mentioning. I´m still curious when I forgot that I had the shift point @ 5300 v.s. my normal  5700 beacuse I  was testing and forgot the low setting, the bike remains in the AATV (Acute Accelerator Transport Vehicle) Next race will be Kjula again for me.

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter