Sunday, May 29, 2011

Loong day

We had a great event today with an inviation to the test twin bikes on the track, supported by the drivers association STSBA (Super Twin Street Bike Association) free hot dogs included, and some twenty newcomers to the sport tried out on the quarter mile and we will surely see more of some of them in the future.
My runs wasn´t very exciting, a couple of 10.35 , 10 .36 but at least I finished the day with a 10.2480 and
212.85 TopSpeed, but in between I did som double wheelies which kind of makes me mad when the track is predictable and it´s just in my head.
It always comes back to yourself, what if this... and what if that..., tommorrow I will be focused.

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter