Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Early Spring

12 - 13 May is the date for Test &Tune at Kjula Dragway, and spring is here, feels like a month earlier than last year. My racing friends doing more extensive changes are feeling stressed... I´m servicing the street bike and in my tiny shop it´s hard to find space. Just waiting for some piston blanks from Ross, but I can put the lower end back in, so I´ll probably do what I can this upcoming weekend. It´s getting a short springer, 21" fr.wheel, new handle bars texas style and maybee a sexier hand shifter, and that´s about it. The really good news is that I have signed with my first serious sponsor for the racing operation.  B.N.Skorstensfolket are the ones making sure old chimneys are sealed up and leak free with a unique sealing method, I´m happy they volunteered to the good cause.
.

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter