Sunday, August 15, 2010

1/8

Embarrasing,

No excuses, bad driving and a few mishaps.

12th qualifier in a 16 stage, and 6.67/173.13 is nothing to brag about, missed out on the last two attemps, first I broke my rear brake pedal in the burnout, (long story), 2nd time a  rocker nut leak developed with a steady stream of high press oil. Will face the scary Yamaha warrior Michael B tommorow, turbo, coolers,electronics and what have you, and he knows how that shit works.......but on the other hand he´s still having his birthday party and i´m going for my beauty sleep, it ain´t over until the race is done.
The good part of today is that Mr. Swecomposite most likely found the ghost on his V-Rod Turbo setup and made a very decent 6,4732/190,81, first time he had a clean run, and tons of work behind, but that´s what it´s all about, perceverance.
My first belt since -84 had to be replaced (stone punched a hole) and my nut´s are tight...tommorow.

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter