Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mosten Raceday

2 thru 5 September is Mosten Raceday/Denmark, finals are on Saturday and Sunday is recovery of what´s left...
If you click on the "You Tube" logo in the Mosten site you will find some evidence of which one is my good neighbour burning rubber out of the bar in his blown -32, 5 window hitting a pole spun around and took the wall down on another bar across..........Bar run
The hauler is in for a Code 1870 transmssion slip deal and I spent quite some time to locate a reputable shop to fix that and they are on it. I´m servicing the bike this weekend, got some things on both the front and rear head, including replacing the rear exhaust rocker arm with one that I prepared with bushings in both ends.

No comments:

Reception

Reception
I.m a gasoline molecule on my way to work....


Mystery Oil.........

Mystery Oil.........
Just a spoonful to the assembly lube.



Remote Starter

Remote Starter